Terms & Conditions
The Joseph's Wigs website or any part of the Joseph's Wigs website may not be reproduced, copied, sold, duplicated or otherwise exploited without our express written consent.
By entering your details into our website you agree to be contacted by Joseph's Wigs with to special offers and new products (If you don't want to be contacted then please let us). Your details will not be passed onto any third parties.
Delivery - Orders over £100 within the UK are free. Charges start from £6.95 for all orders under £100. Please note we do not hold all items in stock but our aim to dispatch your order within 2-5 working days. Please allow up to 7-10 working days from the date of your order, if we can not guarantee delivery within this period, you will be emailed with any possible delays. We offer a Next Day Delivery Shipping (this subject to availability) for an additional cost and is only applicable from the date of dispatch, and not the date of ordering.
- All orders are sent in plain/discreet packaging with nothing advertising our name or the contents
- A signature will be required on receipt (via Royal Mail or Parcel Force)
- Always check your status to track the progress of your order and to receive your postage tracking number.
- If an order is attempted delivery and either unclaimed or returned to us any future postage costs will be at the customers own expense
Please note Jon Renau is ordered on a Tuesday and a Thursday each week. Delivery to us is usually 2 business days. Please bear this in mind when placing an order from this brand.
VAT Exemption - All prices are showing with VAT included but exemption on VAT is available whether you purchase from our retail store, mail order or over the internet. Simply tick the VAT FREE box at the checkout to receive the VAT relief automatically.
Prices - We will endeavour to hold the prices as shown on this website. Joseph’s retains the right at any time to revise prices to take account any increase in costs, including the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and variation in exchange rates. We will take all reasonable steps to inform you of any relevant revision of prices at the time of confirmation of your order. Unless otherwise stated, the price quoted will include VAT and any other tax or duty payable. Prices quoted on our internet pages may differ from those in our shop.
Price Match - We'll match our competitor’s store or website UK price. The competitor’s product must be brand new, identical to ours, and offered on the same terms. We and the competitor must have stock ready for delivery. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services. Cannot be used with any other offer.
Payment – All payments must be made in full and prior to dispatch of any order. Payment will be debited when the order has been placed. We accept payment by all major credit cards/debit cards excluding American Express.
Out of Stock Items – If your order/items are out of stock or there is a delay of expected delivery time you will notified via e-mail along with updating your online status. If we are able to we will advise of any expected date of delivery and request that you confirm that you still wish to purchase the item. Please note this website does not have a live stock feed.
Multiple Orders - We reserve the right to refuse multiple orders of wigs/pieces (3 or more). We appreciate it's difficult to see colours on laptops etc but please do not order numerous wigs to try. If you're unsure of a colour or style please call us and we'll advise you.
Postage - Should you return items from a multiple order which takes you below our free postage threshold (currently £100) we reserve the right to deduct the postage from your eligible refund.
Returns and Exchanges - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any of the products purchased, products from our website can be exchanged or refunded provided they have not been worn, returned in original packaging with tags still attached. In order to return an item, please use the steps below.
- If we do not receive the goods back to us (below address) within 10 working days of receipt you will be deemed to have accepted the goods - please note returns will not be accepted after this period
- We suggest that you send them back to us via a Signed For Service to ensure the safe return as proof of postage will not be accepted if we do not receive the goods
- The customer is responsible for postage costs for returns and exchanges
- Items must be returned with all tags and labels attached with the original packaging. Please include the dispatch note for reference
- We always aim to process refunds within 10 working days of receiving the returned item, however at busy times this may take longer.This does not affect your statutory rights as governed by English Law.
- Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge but should you return your order for a refund or exchange a £4.95 postage charge will be automatically be deducted from your refund
- For personal hygiene reasons we cannot accept any item back that has been worn, styled, cut, coloured, sprayed or smelling of cigarette smoke. If this is the case the item will be returned to you and no refund will be given
- Joseph's reserves to right to refuse refunds if the customer repeatedly request refunds on subsequent orders
- Eyelashes and wig accessories including brushes and hair care products are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons
- We do not accept any returns from countries outside of the EU
24 Rosehill Court.
Tel: 020 8648 5541